unshielded twisted pair is a cable that consists of two unshielded wires twisted around each other. Due to its low cost, UTP cabling is used extensively for local-area networks (LANs) and telephone connections. UTP cabling does not offer as high bandwidth or as good protection from interference as coaxial or fiber optic cables, but it is less expensive and easier to work with.
Originally, the term RAID stood for "redundant array of inexpensive disks," but now it usually refers to a "redundant array of independent
disks." While older storage devices used only one disk drive to store
data, RAID storage uses multiple disks in order to provide fault
tolerance, to improve overall performance, and to increase storage
capacity in a system.
With RAID technology, data can be mirrored on one or more other disks in the same array, so that if one disk fails, the data is preserved. Thanks to a technique known as "striping," RAID also offers the option of reading or writing to more than one disk at the same time in order to improve performance. In this arrangement, sequential data is broken into segments which are sent to the various disks in the array, speeding up throughput. Also, because a RAID array uses multiple disks that appear to be a single device, it can often provide more storage capacity than a single disk.
Differences are as follows:
1. Definition- Black Box Testing is a software testing method in which the internal structure/ design/ implementation of the item being tested is NOT known to the tester whereas White Box Testing is a software testing method in which the internal structure/ design/ implementation of the item being tested is known to the tester.
2. Applicability Level- Black box testing is mainly applicable to higher levels of testing such as acceptance and system testing. On the other hand white box testing is mainly applicable to lower levels of testing such as unit and integration testing
3. Expertise Required (In terms of programming and implementation knowledge)- For black box testing it is not required whereas for white box testing it is necessary
4. Responsibility- Software testers are responsible for black box testing whereas software developers are responsible for white box testing
A financial statement that summarizes a company's assets, liabilities and shareholders' equity at a specific point in time. These three balance sheet segments give investors an idea as to what the company owns and owes, as well as the amount invested by the shareholders.
The balance sheet must follow the following formula:
Assets = Liabilities + Shareholders' Equity
There are basically three different types of ledger. They are sales ledger, purchases ledger and general ledger. Sales ledger is the book or set of books that contain all credit customers personal accounts. Purchases ledger is the book or set of books that contain all credit suppliers personal accounts. General ledger contains all other accounts (real and nominal accounts)
This would be the whole process of finding the right candidate for an organisation from the beginning to end, involving:1. Understanding what the organisation wants from the HR department, including understanding the technical aspects involved, e.g. IT or accounting requirements2. Pulling the suitable candidates from your database, or placing the necessary job ads in all the appropriate media (print, online, etc)3. Screening through the responses received and short-list suitable ones in conjunction with the HR dept or other dept heads4. Interviewing the short-listed candidates5. Liaise with HR for their interview6. Determine the terms of the employment with HR and prepare the employment contract7. Follow up with HR to ensure there are no problems with the new employee8. Follow up with new employee to ensure there are no problems with the job
Here are the 5 must-have skills that B2B marketing departments need to build a demand generation machine.
1. Content MarketingTo generate leads and revenue, you need to offer something. That means content. This could be in-house created content, licensed content, videos, demos, webinars â€“ whatever the medium, conversion happens when you give something of value. Marketing needs to be a publisher and the marketers need to be authors.
2. Funnel MindednessEven if your job isnâ€™t demand generation, the entire marketing team must live and breathe the funnel. The only way every member of the team can impact leads, opportunities and revenue is if they are intimately with the dynamics of your funnel.
3. Social MediaNot everyone on your team needs to be admin of your Facebook page or tweet from the corporate handle. But marketers should develop their personal brands. By doing so they can serve as ambassadors to your customer community, and amplify your messaging.
4. AnalyticsI donâ€™t care if you work in PR, product marketing or demand generation â€“ everything we do in marketing can, and should, be measured. Marketers should be held accountable for developing a reporting cadence and creating a set of measurements that make sense for your business. Knowing what everyone is held accountable for will encourage collaboration.
5. TechnologyItâ€™s not going away. We need to embrace it. Even if youâ€™re not a marketing automation pro or a web analytics guru, chances are your job requires technological know-how. These systems can be huge enablers so marketers need to stop being afraid of them!
Lead generation means that you need to attract qualified prospects that can and will buy your product or service within reasonable amount of time (preferably within minutes!)
Lead generation should be very focused. It is not enough to drive traffic - you need to monetize that traff very carefully. You should spend more time interacting with targeted prospects that are going to provide you with instant revenue to reinvest in other marketing areas.
Authority Rules. People will not buy from you unless they trust you, like you and believe that you're a trusted expert with a friendly agenda.
No one likes to be sold to, right? I bet you don't like it either. So don't try to "sell" to others. Spend more time becoming an authority in your niche. You need to become a trusted source of information, give advice and provide guidance to those in need.
Only by giving a lot of value you can hope to get something in return. You need to give more than you expect to receive from your prospects. Most of them won't appreciate what you do, but there will be plenty of those who do, those who will become loyal to you for the work that you do which will eventually lead to a healthy business relationship.
3. Customer Needs
The single biggest mistake you can make is to assume that you know exactly what your prospect's needs are. Each and every prospect is unique. He may require the same product as the rest of your customers but his REASONS for purchase are Different!
Every prospect is unique, special and different. Each prospect has a different set of dreams than the one before him and the one before that one. You need to have genuine interest in the prospect in front of you. You need to address his every question, worry, need and desire in an unselfish manner so he feels that he has been understood - which is something we don't get much these days.
AdChoices 4. Sales Copy
This is where you need to address those needs, worries and desires in such a way that the prospect can't think of a single reason why he shouldn't buy your product or service. Moreover, it should describe your product's benefits in such a way that your prospect won't be able to imagine his life without it.
Sales copy is usually presented to a qualified prospect. Its job isn't to "sell" your product or service to a "cold" prospect, its job is to convince the "hot" prospects who are familiar with your product yet hesitate to make the call.
5. Handling Objections
In order to be a truly effective marketer you need to learn to answer objections effectively. Most of the time it would be done via your sales copy, therefore you should spend a large chunk of your time talking to prospects face to face to find out what fears, worries and objections they might have.
Before you sit down to write your sales letter, it is best to show your product to several potential customers and simply ask them what questions they might have if they were presented with an offer to purchase it.
This is a simple yet very effective technique to get into your prospects head and address all their needs and worries at the moment of purchase. This will make their defenses go down faster than the value of the dollar.
6. Closing the Sale
Which one of those two types of marketers are you?
#1: You carefully thought through every single detail of the sales process. You know how to ask the right questions at the right time and your calls to action timed just right.
#2: When the time to close the sale approaches you suddenly break into cold sweat. Your feet start shaking and you go into a state of semi panic not knowing what to do next.
The customer senses your level of stress, fear, panic or any other sign of inconvenience you might project. It is very important to carefully plan the whole process of selling from start to finish so you don't feel lost in front of your prospective business partner.
You need to understand the art of selling before you can write a compelling sales copy, that's why all the Copywriting Experts always compare writing a sales copy to a door-to-door salesman. You need to get a feel of what it means to be standing in front of the customer to really get in touch with your inner Dan Kennedy.
7. Long Term Profits
Last but not least, you need to develop strong long term relationships with your existing buyers so they buy from you again in the future. You need to make sure your customers are ultra-satisfied so they can provide great testimonials as well as numerous referrals.
According to Seth Godin in "The Purple Cow," the "sneezers" (satisfied customers who recommend your product to their associates and friends) are the key to a successful business. In fact, those "sneezers" may be the only thing that will determine your success, because there is no better ad than a recommendation from a friend.
A high-quality coach plays numerous roles and has a significant impact on the athletes he trains. The coaching position is a big responsibility with a heavy workload during the playing season and the off season. The coach must utilize all available resources to manage a team and assistant coaches. The coach also must maintain a professional demeanor while working in an emotional setting.
A number of organizations in a wide array of industries employ quality coaches, but the coach's role can vary somewhat from company to company. While some coaches directly observe employees and provide personal feedback, others build and analyze reports before launching major quality initiatives. Though no standard list of quality coach responsibilities exists, coach responsibilities typically fall into a few broad categories.
Job by Functions
- Post Jobs
Follow us with